To pay attention, this is our endless and proper work.– Mary Oliver (via paperlover )
lots of contradictions
ok. so therapy today was all in all very good. It was 80% decent (but pretty obvious) cognitive activities to combat mania,depression,and my mixed episodes. The other 20% was the annoying butt kissing/ “you’re so gifted”/ “you are so wise” / “you are just SO GOOD” nonsense. Maybe I’m bad at taking compliments, but honestly my therapist just says...
I hate how bipolar disorder and/or manic depression is always associated with super angry people/super angry mood swings. That’s just soo false.
Running is what gets me through my mixed episodes. Those times of absolute torture where I feel simultaneously extremely annoyed/rageful/alone/hopeless/depressed/manic, all the while never sleeping for days. I can’t wait till I get done talking to my sycophantic( I really love this word even though it makes me sound like a fucking douchebag) therapist so i can go run. I described her as...